We highly recommend that you allow us to measure for you. There are many variables involved in the measuring process and we believe that our extensive experience will allow us to provide you with the best result. If you wish to measure yourself here are some guidelines for you to follow. Please feel free to contact us for further instructions. It is very important that your measurements are as accurate as possible.
- Use a steel tape measure
- Give exact measurements to 1/16th of an inch. DO NOT ROUND.
- Measure width at top, middle, and bottom.
- Measure length at left, center, and right.
- Measure both outside of frame and inside of frame.
- Measure depth of window
- Check for anything that might interfere with the shade operation.
- Protruding handles, molding, heating vents/radiators, etc.
- Beverly Shade will make any necessary allowances
Customers are responsible for the accuracy of their own measurements. Custom products can not be returned.